Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bringing out the best in you, part 1



April 27, 2007

Living Faith Christian Center is located in what was formerly the South Jersey Expo Center, in Pennsauken. Three Sunday services accommodate the more than 4,000 members of this nondenominational congregation, according to the church's website.

However, I hadn’t looked at the church website before attending. This was my first visit, and I hadn’t yet settled on a method for doing this project. All I did was check the listing in the yellow pages of the phone book, get driving directions online, and jump into the car. Living Faith Christian Center’s slogan was featured on its ad in the phone book: “A Ministry Bringing Out the Best in You.” OK, I thought, I need that. Events in my life lately seem to have been bringing out the worst in me. Living Faith, here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment