Sunday, November 1, 2009

What do we do with the fraud lasting for 28 years now?


Byzantine Rambler has a post on something that hasn't been well covered in the mainstream press, the Medjugorge Marian apparitions. I'm glad to see that the Pope has spoken out on this. The political ramifications are complex and fascinating; I had no idea that massacres of Jews, Gypsies, Serbs, and Croats were so closely connected to the area of the so-called apparition. This reminds me a bit of George Fox's "Woe to bloody Litchfield" vision, which I wrote about in this post. Perhaps there is a connection between "supernatural" phenomena and unresolved guilt and anger. I cannot presume to understand the complex interactions of sorrow, guilt, and spiritual desire involved. This Pope is courageous in addressing the issue.

Photo courtesy Flickruser C1ssou

No comments:

Post a Comment