Thursday, May 24, 2012

And so it goes

Why can't I blog consistently these days?

No idea, though I have been busy (that hasn't stopped me before).

The online class I'm teaching involves some pretty heavy grading. I like these students a lot, and I do want to give them a good experience with the class.

My next article for In Trust has gone through a few more edits and drafts, but I think it is finally done.

Mr. Bean has been an absolute joy. Still worried that he might not socialize well with other dogs, but we are beginning classes next Saturday, so we'll have to see how that goes.

A setback with the broken toe. All was well, and I was walking a lot again, and then . . . pain. And redness. And it didn't look good.

What a lot of trouble just from stumbling on the stairs one night! Sheesh.

On the plus side, I stumbled (ha ha) across a gossipy web site that shows the foot problems of the stars. Many of them seem to have worse problems than me. Apparently money can't buy healthy feet.

On the plus plus truly plus side, a mama robin is sitting on eggs in a nest right outside our bedroom window, and I'm going to try to get some photos this weekend - and, it's a three-day weekend. So I will be walking around the block a lot this weekend with Mr. Bean, wearing sandals and a white bandage around my big toe, thinking about my students, thinking about flowers and robins and work and an upcoming trip to California for work and a Fourth of July weekend at the Delaware shore and . . . life is good.

I just have to blog more consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment