Monday, June 20, 2011

Beautiful New Hampshire

We drove up to Lincoln, New Hampshire on Friday. The White Mountains are gorgeous. And I forgot to bring the connector thingy that makes it possible to transfer photos from my camera to my computer, so it looks as though there won't be any pictures to post till we get home again. Drat.

Finally, today, figured out how to access a wireless network from our apartment here. We are not the most techy of folks, obviously.

Took a tram up Cannon Mountain yesterday, and then walked up to the observation tower. Wonderful views. Hiked through Flume Gorge today. Again, stunning beauty. But you will just have to take my word for it for now - not that my puny photos could really capture the place, anyway. But they would help.

In the meantime, live free or die!

No comments:

Post a Comment