Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The human heart

For some unknown reason, I have just finished an Internet break of about a week or so. I don't know why I took a break. It just happened. I haven't posted anything within the last week or so (after a run of posting almost every day this year). I have peeked at other blogs every so often, but much less frequently than usual. I haven't even been keeping up with the ongoing stream of casual news on Facebook.

I don't know why this happened. I haven't been busier than usual. It just happened. I guess I needed a break.

So, to catch up - I have been to a couple of farmers' markets, where I saw gorgeous tomatoes:


I played games with my granddaughter, Bernadette:



I visited the Franklin Institute, where I took a photo of Bern walking through the human heart. Here she is in the left ventricle:


We're all here, hearts beating. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment