Friday, May 20, 2011

Make your future blinding??

I flip through the pages of the Metro in the morning during my commute to Philadelphia by train, and I usually read the daily horoscope for Capricorn. I do NOT believe in astrology. But I'm always hoping the horoscope will contain something more than the typical bland, generic good advice. Something worth reading. Something worth pondering.

Up till today, no such luck.

Today, however, I read this:

Begin moving on things you personally manage or control, because they have excellent chances of turning out exactly as you envision. Make your future blinding.

Make your future blinding??!!

Now that is a good horoscope message. Enigmatic, hopeful, a little scary . . . . so I did make sure to work part of the day on a project that may or may not change my future.

I don't think there is any possibility that it will result in my literal blindness - that would be ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment