Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Superbowl post

So we woke up on Sunday planning to go to the Museum of Art, and discovered the Neil had a huge blister on his foot. (My broken toe is fine, by the way - but we seem to be switching off on foot problems.)

So we decided to have a cup of coffee and some oatmeal and drive home. Van Gogh will still be here in March.

Oh - and since the closest, cheapest place for breakfast was Krispy Kreme, I did have a doughnut - woo hoo. Haven't had a Krispy Kreme doughnut in years (and it will likely be even more years before I have another).


And I admired the Superbowl doughnuts.


It was probably just as well that we went home a few hours early - the rest of the day was spent grading papers and getting ready to submit midterm grades for my online class.

I want to do well by these students - I admire them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment