Monday, September 19, 2011

Good day, sunshine

A good start to the day, and a good end.

It began with a walk through the neighborhood. The sun was just touching the trees with light, and the trees are just beginning to turn color.






The school bus is running again. Have a good time at school, kids!


Back at the house again, I take one last photo of the sun up in the treetops behind the house before going in to get showered, dressed, and on my way.



Work was fine. After work, took the subway to Center City, to meet Jay and Janet at Perch Pub, where we perched above Broad Street, looking toward the Kimmel Center.



I took a picture of Jay and Janet.


And Janet took one of Jay and me. That's a nice dark ale I'm lifting in the photo below.


Jay was off to a concert at the Kimmel Center, Janet caught the bus to her house in the city, and I was back on the train to the burbs.

I'm feeling fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment