Monday, September 26, 2011

Choo choo

I got one of the new trains on the commute home this afternoon!

There are only a few in service, and everyone likes to try them out.

They have a "new car smell," high backs that serve as headrests, and wider 2-person seats, with only a few of the 3-person benches in the middle. And small screens that show scenic Philadelphia interspersed with information about the current stop, the next stop, etc.


And they are, of course, very clean.

The whole city looked shiny and new through those big clean windows. Yay for SEPTA Regional Rail.



Tomorrow I'll be on a train again, this time to Baltimore for the annual In Trust Writers Workshop.

All this train talk reminds me that I have my own Choo Choo Charlie cap:


Love that jingle.


No comments:

Post a Comment