Friday, March 23, 2012

Ganache

Another warm, warm day - although the prediction is for cooler, rainy weather this weekend.

But I had to get out and about at noon.

A new food truck on our street! Delicias! (See me reflected in the side of the truck?)


The menu looks interesting.
But there is another truck I've always wanted to try, too.


This is the day to see what the Cupcake Lady has to offer.



I chose vanilla with chocolate ganache.

I have to say that it really wasn't a fantastic cupcake - it seemed pretty ordinary. The ganache frosting was pretty darn good, though. I had to look it up to see what it is. Sounds fairly easy to make - heated cream mixed with chocolate, basically.

One more thing I saw this afternoon - the spring flowers at Drexel. Drexel's colors are blue and gold, so early spring is a very good time for them to express school spirit florally.


No comments:

Post a Comment