Saturday, July 16, 2011

Freedom and unity

Leaving bright and early this morning for the state with the second smallest population in the US (the state with the smallest population is Wyoming, which is another place I would love to visit). It's the 14th state, and the state that lost the highest percentage of its population in the Civil War.

I'll be staying here, and working part of the time - but the work is fun, and interesting. The kind of work that hardly deserves the name work, but I'm very happy to be paid for it!

(By the way, the post title is the state motto. It's OK, but it sure is dull. Nothing like neighboring New Hampshire's Live Free or Die.)

2 comments:

  1. I took a vote and you have the BEST life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do feel pretty darn lucky right now. About to head down to dinner - trying to decide whether to begin with a martini, a Cape Codder, or a gin and tonic.

    My job is so hard!

    ReplyDelete